Monday, October 9, 2017

Halloween Horror Month Author Spotlight: Nicolajayne Taylor




The Curse of Mary, All Legends begin in Truth.#British #horror at its best. #book #kindleunlimitedhttps://goo.gl/gDlXkv



All Legends, Chronicles of being Isisti. #British#horror at its best. #book #kindleunlimited
The Prequel https://goo.gl/eY6LT8



INTERVIEW:

1. When/why did you decide to become a writer? *

Three, nearly four years ago.

2. What authors inspired you when you were younger? What books do you enjoy reading today? *

My family, my friends but always history and mythology. I enjoy horror, both US and UK.

3. What was the inspiration behind your latest release? *

The inspiration for The Ancient Ones was a number of things. I wanted the world to know Britain has her own deities, like those of the Greeks and Romans and Norse so I chose to incorporate Britain's mythology into my WIP at the time and add a new element, fantasy into my mixture of erotic horror and I think it turned out very well.

4. Were any of the characters personalities or emotions taken from real life? *

Yes, the main character was inspired by my Uncle. Several other characters are loosely based on other people I know. 

5. Why do you write in your chosen genre? What other genres would you like to try your hand at? *

I love mixing it up and writing what I would love to read. I want to bring in Sci Fi and maybe Mystery.

6. What would you do if you were your main character? *

If I was Mary Cambelle from The Curse of Mary, I'd have fallen in love with the demon too but I would have made sure he culled her family for making her the sacrificial lamb.

7. Will we ever see these characters again? *

Of Course. I love my readership and will always deliver what they ask of me within reason.

8. Would you like to see this book as a film or TV show? If yes, who do you want to see play your characters? *

I would love all my books to become films but I would be mindful of who got to play my characters. They would need to be up and coming actors who want their first break as I love creating opportunity. 

9. Where do you see yourself and your career in the next ten years?

Hopefully have hit number 1 on amazon but most likely, I'll have turned my books into screenplays.

10. Is there anything you haven't touched on that you'd like readers to know about your book? *

The Ancient Ones is my best work to date, it is good old fashioned British literature. 

11. What would you be doing if you weren't writing? *

I would always be in the creative arts, so it could be anything from painting to cooking. Music to film.

12. Can you tell KSR what you're working on next? *

I am working on Queen of the Druids which is part of The Ancient Ones.

13. What authors, dead or alive, would you like to collaborate with? *

I would love to work with Clive Barker or Dean Koontz

14. What are three things that may surprise your readers to know about you? *

I am actually a really compassionate person. I am a romantic at heart I love watching Twilight, all of the movies. 

15. Please list your links where readers can find you online and purchase your works. *

No comments:

Post a Comment