Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's AUTHOR INTERVIEW: TL Travis


1. When/why did you decide to become a writer? *

About 8 years ago when I was going through some major life changes. It happened by accident but turned into a great outlet for me.

2. What authors inspired you when you were younger? What books do you enjoy reading today? *

Judy Blume and Anne Rice. I still read Anne Rice but mostly read erotic romances now.

3. What was the inspiration behind your latest release? *

Behind my latest release The Database there really wasn't any inspiration. It was just an idea that came to me. The only book with any real inspiration behind it is Girl Crush which releases 6/24. That book is very near and dear to my heart.

4. Were any of the characters personalities or emotions taken from real life? *

Only for Girl Crush, that is about my one female crush that I've never acted upon. Something I'll probably never share with the person it's about out of fear of ruining our friendship.

5. Why do you write in your chosen genre? What other genres would you like to try your hand at? *

I've actually written a children's picture book series that I hope to release someday.

6. What would you do if you were your main character? *

Kick ass and take names!
7. Will we ever see these characters again? *

Oh quite possibly....
8. Would you like to see this book as a film or TV show? If yes, who do you want to see play your characters? *

For The Sebastian Chronicles I could see Brock O'Hurn as Sebastian - but he would have to be willing to kiss and have sex scenes with a man since the middle books in this series are LGBT.
9. Where do you see yourself and your career in the next ten years?

Hopefully on a beach somewhere writing with my cabana boy by my side and an adult beverage in my hand.
10. Is there anything you haven't touched on that you'd like readers to know about your book? *

I love to interact with my readers so feel free to stalk me!
11. What would you be doing if you weren't writing? *

Constructing buildings and managing maintenance teams.
12. Can you tell KSR what you're working on next? *

I am working on 2 MM erotica novels now. Battered and bruised, but not broken I am co-writing with the illustrious Piper Kay. And the 2nd book is a MM time travel called Only time will tell.
13. What authors, dead or alive, would you like to collaborate with? *

Bram Stoker
14. What are three things that may surprise your readers to know about you? *

I'm an avid Disney collector and have been since the age of 8, I have 2 grandchildren and 5 adult children (but only gave birth to 2 of them)
15. Please list your links where readers can find you online and purchase your works. *

www.tltravis.com - all my book buy links are listed on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment