Thursday, July 17, 2014

BOOK REVIEW: "My Little Book of Randoms" by Joanne Marlowe

image



Sometimes, when you're down, you will have the desire to read a 50 chapter self-help novel that, in the end, well offer no real help at all.
Other times, you'll sit down and write a quick little book that has a strong sense of what you're going through abd well ease your own mind. That's what Joanne Marlowe did with My Little Book of Randoms.

Containing a little art and a lot of heart, Ms. Marlowe wrote down what was on her mind during a personal time of hardship. It just so happened to be poetry.
If you're going through a difficult time in your life, pick up My Little Book of Randoms and take a few minutes to read through it.
I just did. I have had a very difficult time as of late and reading this made me feel that she knew how I was feeling just an hour ago!
Great little thing to always have nearby fit those moments you want to take a breath and remember: someone else gets it. Even when it seems no one in your personal life does, Joanne Marlowe does!

5/5--loved it!

Purchase My Little Book of Randoms via:

Official site

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for taking the time to read and review and interview! I love your blog and receiving emails on the new authors. Inspires me to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find your next favorite book here! I've loved working with you!

    ReplyDelete