Monday, May 13, 2013

A Note...

Hello, readers! I am just dropping a line to tell you what I have coming up over the course of the next two months!

 

For www.booksmakemehappyreviews.com I will be reviewing the "Nicki Styx" paranormal romance series by Terri Garey and the YA paranormal romance series Vampire Kisses by Ellen Scheiber. A new post will be added every Thursday for the next nine weeks!

 

For www.darkmediaonline.com I will be reviewing a brand-new book, writing an article on vampire literature which will consist of it's origin, stylization, modernization and the variations over the past two centuries. Also, starting in June, I will be reviewing the Under The Dome TV series (broadcast on CBS) exclusively for DMO. You can find my review of the novel of the same title by Stephen King right here on this very blog.

 

Thank you all for reading and here's to everyone who believed in me to make me keep wriitng!

 

<3

KSR

2 comments:

  1. Busy girl!!! Thanks so much for your input on Books Make Me Happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for giving me this opportunity. I love what I do! :)

    ReplyDelete